This page was last updated on 6 July 2021
Burger Fuel Worldwide Limited and its associated companies, successors, transferees and assignees (“BurgerFuel”) recognise the importance of safeguarding your personal and financial information, and respect your rights under the Privacy Act 1993.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT & HOW WE MAY USE IT
BurgerFuel may collect your personal information (including, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number, and postal address) when you use this website. You may decide not to provide your personal information to BurgerFuel. However, if you do not provide it, BurgerFuel may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or services.
BurgerFuel may use the information it collects from you for the following purposes:
- To help us provide our products and services to you;
- To respond to, and process, your request for assistance;
- To improve our service;
- To inform you about our promotions or other information relating to BurgerFuel.
When you visit this website, BurgerFuel may use automated technology (such as usage monitoring software, cookies, and sessions) to collect and store certain information about your visit, including (without limitation):
- the IP address and domain name used by your computer to connect to the Internet;
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine used to access this website;
- the date and time you are visiting;
- the pages you visit; and
- any other information you expressly provide (such as your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number).
If you send us an email, we may store your email address and the contents of the email. This information will only be used for one of the purposes listed above. Electronic mail submitted to BurgerFuel is handled and saved according to the provisions of the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.
Any information we collect will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
2. STORAGE AND PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
As required by the Privacy Act 1993, BurgerFuel follows strict procedures when storing and using the information you have provided.
BurgerFuel will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. BurgerFuel may provide aggregate statistics about our customers and website trends, however, these statistics will not have any personal information which would identify you.
BurgerFuel may disclose information about you or your use of the website and/or services without your prior permission if BurgerFuel has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law;
- Protect our rights or property.
3. INFORMATION HELD & THE WAY TO ACCESS & CHANGE IT
Any information that BurgerFuel may collect is held by BurgerFuel 66 Surrey Crescent, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1021, New Zealand. In general the intended recipients of the information are BurgerFuel. You have rights of access to, and correction of, personal information. If you wish to arrange such access and/or correction then in the first instance contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
BurgerFuel encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from this website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. BurgerFuel is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites linked from this website.
6. CCTV PRIVACY NOTICE
Collection of Information via CCTV
BurgerFuel has installed CCTV cameras with video monitoring and recording capabilities. Signage is installed at entry to the premise notifying staff and visitors that CCTV is in operation. The areas of operation at this site may include the main dining room, kitchen facilities, storage area and pedestrian entry/exit points.
Purpose of Collecting Information
BurgerFuel has installed CCTV at its sites for the purposes of:
- security and loss prevention (including to deter or investigate loss or damage);
- health and safety, including monitoring and assessing safe work practices; and
- staff training and performance monitoring.
Security and Use of the Information
Personal information collected by BurgerFuel via CCTV will be kept securely for a limited period. We usually retain CCTV footage for a period of 30 days. We may retain CCTV footage for longer if required by law, or if we think doing so is appropriate to help us with any of the purposes outlined above. BurgerFuel takes all reasonable steps to protect such personal information against loss, manipulation, misuse and unauthorised access. CCTV footage will only be viewed by authorised BurgerFuel managers and staff. BurgerFuel may use and disclose personal information collected via CCTV for the above purposes and as otherwise permitted by law, in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act.
Accessing the Information
Any individual who is recorded by a BurgerFuel CCTV camera system has the right to access the footage in accordance with the Privacy Act. The individual has no right to access footage that does not relate to the individual.
7. CONTACTING US
BurgerFuel welcomes any questions or comments you may have. Please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
These terms govern the use of this website. Please read them carefully.